lichfield challenger 5 (no instructions)

Guest nikki

Guest nikki
hi, can anyone email me the instructions to a challenger 5 tent please as i have miss placed mine & cant remember now how to put it up , i would be realy greatfull as im going camping in 2wks time & shall have to buy new tent if i cant find them any where . many thanx

Guest colin
Hi, I am in the same situation and would appreciate it very much if some could email me the instructions as well. Thanks Colin

Guest JAYNE ATHERSUCH
we have just purchased our very first tent really good condition but sadly no instructions can any one help please? FOR THE CHALLENGER 5....many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, Try the manufacturer directly..... AMG Group Ltd Kelburn Business Park Port Glasgow Scotland PA14 6TD Tel: (44) (0) 1475 746000 Fax: (44) (0) 1475 746001 Email: info@amg-outdoor.co.uk Pete.

• 1 month later...
Challenger 5 assembly. Assemble the two shorter poles first. (These will be used inside the bedroom area). Tip. mark the poles with eletricians tape, ready for next time ! Erect the bedroom area onto the poles and peg down. The bedroom inner tent will stay up easily as there is virtually no weight to it. Now place the two spacers, one over each of the pole-spikes. The ridge-pole now fits on top of the spacers, this keeps the main tent away from the bedroom tent. Throw the main tent over the poles and secure the guy-ropes. Peg the tent out as before. It normally takes a bit of adjustment afterwards. The remaining poles are for the kitchen/doorway area. Tip, secure all zips bofore assembly as the tent takes shape better. Hope this helps, Regards, Terry.

• 9 years later...
Here are some instructions which I wrote in case I forgot how to put it up: Lichfield Challenger 5 ======================= Lay out the inner tent and peg it down loosly Put the 2 vertical poles up inside the tent with the 2 discs under the poles Place the 2 tube like spacers on top of the 2 tent poles Slide the tube like pole cover onto the assambled horizontal poles Now slide the horizontal pole through the centre loop on the outside of the inner tent Put the horizontal pole onto the 2 vertical poles, locating the holes with the pole spikes zip up the inner tent door and make sure the inner tent looks right. Re adjust the pegs for the inner tent and peg down firmly Put the outer tent on and locate with the 2 tent pole spikes Place the 2 pole hats (discs with holes) on top of the 2 protruding tent pole spikes. Peg out the back of the outer tent first Put the 2 vertical awning poles in place and secure with the 2 longest guy ropes. Put any remaining pegs in and adjust as necessary Remaining 2 pole hats need to be placed on the awning pole spikes Put the kettle on and make a cup of tea.

Archived