How to choose tent

welfull

1. The weight, which is most important to bear type tent, 1kg and 1.5kg usually means a doubling of prices.

2. space, whether it is packaged or volume of the living space, are to be considered in. Double posting is definitely better than the single large account, but the bigger the tent, the greater the weight. A friend once diagram space, bought a three accounts, but this tent to pack his 65 liters accounted for half.

3. fabrics, of course, the more expensive the tent fabric, the better, the more light. Whether superdense ripstop nylon or composite material, are needed to support the huge cost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We want to know about the tents that you've bought and owned since new from January 2012! This will lead to the Camping and Caravanning Club’s first Tent Owner Satisfaction Awards.

Tent campers who've paid for and used their tents in fair and foul weather are invited to take part in the online survey at http://bit.ly/tentownersurvey

Whether you bought your tent from a retailer or online, we hope you'll see the value of the survey, and take the time to let the Club and other campers know of your experiences.

We want to know about the tents that you've bought and owned since new from January 2012! This will lead to the Camping and Caravanning Club’s first Tent Owner Satisfaction Awards.

Tent campers who've paid for and used their tents in fair and foul weather are invited to take part in the online survey at http://bit.ly/tentownersurvey

Whether you bought your tent from a retailer or online, we hope you'll see the value of the survey, and take the time to let the Club and other campers know of your experiences.

• 3 weeks later...

Quality matters of course, as well as size and such, but if you intend to use it somewhere warm, this one I think might have an edge:

I don't have one yet, can't say about the quality or how well it works, but it sounds like a great idea... I find it hard to sleep when it starts getting hot in the tent and sounds like this would solve the problem...

Not really trying to spam here either, but if anyone else here happens to like it too, I'll have a better chance getting one as I'll only get one if the project is funded... ;-)

• 1 year later...

Archived