Best personal tent?

Adam

Guest pelmetman

I used to make a cracker when I was a lot younger B-) ............

All I needed was a bed sheet :D ........

• 3 weeks later...
We have had an Outwell Bearlake 4 for the past 8 years and used it extensively in France and Uk. It is polycotten so good for heat and fitted with carpet is cosy when it is cold. We have cut through the zipper separating the pods and created one large pid which is great for the two of us to have lots of room to come and go by and to store clothes etc. the only down siide is the porch does not come to. The ground so cooker etc needs to be moved further towards centre of oorch when it rains. We have not seen anything we prefer except a motorhome! Lol.

• 1 month later...

We want to know about the tents that you've bought and owned since new from January 2012! This will lead to the Camping and Caravanning Club’s first Tent Owner Satisfaction Awards.

Tent campers who've paid for and used their tents in fair and foul weather are invited to take part in the online survey at http://bit.ly/tentownersurvey

Whether you bought your tent from a retailer or online, we hope you'll see the value of the survey, and take the time to let the Club and other campers know of your experiences.

• 3 weeks later...

If you appreciate good night sleep in the tent, you might want to check this one out:

I'm not the one selling the tent, but this does affect me as I won't get one myself, if the project doesn't get enough backing

:-D ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived