peugeot Boxer cigarette lighter fuse

bertieburstner

I have managed to blow the fuse(s) for the cigarette lighter and auxiliary dash socket (the one next to the cigarette one) on my 2014 Bailey motorhome based on a new 2.2 Peugeot Boxer using a tyre inflator.

The Peugeot manual refers me to the fusebox located by the drivers right hand side lower dash but the fuses there are ok (it's where they say the cigarette lighter fuse is (they make no mention of the auxiliary output)

Any ideas please? Someone has directed me to another fusebox located in the passenger footwell but i can't find anything there. Peugeot says there is a fusebox located in the drivers door pillar. *-) I cant see one

Bertie

You have fallen victim to the out of date Peugeot Boxer Drivers Handbook. The driver's door pillar fuse box is often located on the driver's side of the van and near to the door and is often labelled something like "EM50 Interface nit", or similar (it is on my Auto-Sleeper Warwick Duo).

The 2014 Drivers Handbook seems to have all the fuse layouts wrong, including the ones in the panel by the steering wheel.

For a current fuse box layout take a look at:

http://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com/t10718-boxer-fuse-box-details

Archived