Scottish nationalists after tomorrow.

Guest Joe90

So given the amount of intimidation, and it would appear the strong anti English sentiments displayed by many in the yes camp, is Scotland likely to be viewed as a desirable motorhoming destination by anyone south of the border irrespective of the outcome ?

Guest pelmetman

It appears some folk don't mind some folk who have been banned returning.............

Yet do mind other folk who have been banned returning :-S..............

Hypocrisy is a word that springs to mind *-)..............

Guest JudgeMental
but this by a fraudulent character masquerading as a new member.....a divisive nasty pea brained racist, which probably appeals to your mindset....

Guest JudgeMental
Muswell - 2014-09-18 10:39 AM

Don't feed :-D

Agree....I should know better, but don't like honest trusting members being hoodwinked?

JudgeMental - 2014-09-18 9:07 AM

Indeed.......1footinthegrave so desperate for attention......What has this to do with motorhoming!

So says the man credited with eleven thousand three hundred and five posts to his name.........

If thats not craving attention I'm not sure what is.........

Guest JudgeMental
Joe90 - 2014-09-18 11:33 AM

JudgeMental - 2014-09-18 9:07 AM

Indeed.......1footinthegrave so desperate for attention......What has this to do with motorhoming![/quote

So says the man credited with eleven thousand three hundred and five posts to his name.........

If thats not craving attention I'm not sure what is.........

but unlike you I have some dignity, and would not be so desperate and come crawling back.......you pathetic sad troll.

Perhaps you have more in common with the type of people you profess to despise without realising, you certainly use the same language, perhaps that's what irks you so.

The thread was asking if folk now feel any different to Scotland as a motorhoming destination given the tone of the referendum debate which many in the yes camp have espoused, nothing mode nothing less.

Guest JudgeMental
its all in you head you lunatic...your disingenuous, thread a mask for your bigoted racist views....trying to stir up your hateful agenda.....

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2014-09-18 10:35 AM

but this by a fraudulent character masquerading as a new member.....a divisive nasty pea brained racist, which probably appeals to your mindset....

Joe90/1foot sounds more like a patriot than a racist to me Eddie ;-)...............Although I understand now days your'e considered a racist, if you point out the negative effects of immigration :-|............

If wishing Britain to remain British rather than some kind of pseudo multicultural Disneyland makes you a racist, then so be it *-).............but the tide is turning for you lefties :D............

Joe90 - 2014-09-18 8:38 AM

So given the amount of intimidation, and it would appear the strong anti English sentiments displayed by many in the yes camp, is Scotland likely to be viewed as a desirable motorhoming destination by anyone south of the border irrespective of the outcome ?

Ha ha, expert on the Scottish referendum are we. You shouldn't believe all you read in the Sun and Daily Mail. I understand some folk think you're a half-wit but I think they are overestimating your intelligence by more than half.

I am completely at a loss as to why the question I posed has not received an answer, clearly racism against the English has been according to many commentators the driving force in the yes camp, so the question is will Scotland as a motorhoming destination still be an attractive destination as it was for many previous to this whole debacle or is Nationalism going to be seen as the new racism

Oh and what a timely and friendly post above from bonnie Scotland, thanks.

Guest pelmetman
Ashpark - 2014-09-18 8:10 PM

Ha ha, expert on the Scottish referendum are we. You shouldn't believe all you read in the Sun and Daily Mail. I understand some folk think you're a half-wit but I think they are overestimating your intelligence by more than half.

Considering that there'll be nigh on 50% of the population North of the border about to be sorely disappointed..............If current polls are correct ;-)..................then one can expect a certain lingering discontent afterwards :-|.................Whether that manifests itself as direct action is debatable........but clearly there's been a lot of old wounds reopened :-(...............

Joe90 - 2014-09-18 8:20 PM

I am completely at a loss as to why the question I posed has not received an answer, clearly racism against the English has been according to many commentators the driving force in the yes camp, so the question is will Scotland as a motorhoming destination still be an attractive destination as it was for many previous to this whole debacle or is Nationalism going to be seen as the new racism

Well Joe 90, Scotland will still be a great place to Motorhome tomorrow and all the days that follow it. The reporting of the campaign has been somewhat misreported by the versions of national newspapers printed in England ( and Wales for that matter), so don't worry, come on up. So there, you have your answer straight from where it's all happening :-)

Whatever the outcome we will still be heading North for our main Spring Holidays, we have always found the Scottish people to be friendly and welcoming, more welcoming than many English touring destinations, whose Councils seem to be staffed by 'Anti Motorhoming Bigots'. Still love Scotland whether it is part of the UK or not. Ray

Guest pelmetman

I found this quite interesting ;-)................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2759720/From-Fife-Fiji-Amazing-Twitter-heatmap-shows-Scottish-independence-referendum-followed-world.html

I expect this referendum will have almost a 100% turnout B-).................if its a 110% we'll know its been rigged (lol) (lol)...............

Joe90 - 2014-09-18 8:20 PM

answer to your question is...........................................

we will be still going up scotland, because its the most beautiful place on earth 8-) even better than my dales and the lakes!!.......mind you not been to iceland or new zealand yet!! *-)

jon

Moved from luton to glasgow when i was 8 yrs old,dad worked at the talbot car plant,always had a soft spot for scotland and have visited most parts,remember dad taking us to the electric hill if any one knows what i mean,and as an adult have holidayed and worked there.Anyway it will make touring more exciting,your visiting another country! We will definitely go back what ever the outcome >:-)

But in answer to Joe90 question i remember visiting dad in fishguard in wales in about 78/79 and all the road signs had been sprayed over in black so only the welsh was visible,asked dad he said there was a welsh nationalist movement in the area and holiday homes and cars had been damaged,he was ok he was welsh.I noticed in one of the pubs we went to if english tourists came in there was a lot of hostility,so who knows what might happen,not saying it will but i think thats what joe90 meant

Yup Cap, Electric Brae (as it is usually called) is brilliant. Recently been to the Galloway Forest where there are superb walking and cycling tracks. Don't get lost because you will probably not see anyone else for hours to ask the way. I honestly wonder why I went all the way to the Black Forest when Galloway is just "up the road". I will be going back.

Archived