New Hymer with lift up door?

hallii

Today, on my way back up the M40 from Dover I spotted a Hymer on the back of a transporter.

It was coach built with a big lift up door on the rear panel, the door was almost as big as the rear panel.

I expect it is going to the NEC show.

What is the rear door all about?

H

Guess its the Hymer Compact (equivalent to the Burstner 600 Compact) they have Ben around about a year now.

Had a look at one but didn't really like it. Far more conventional and a genuine possibility for us is the new Hymer Exsis-t narrow bodied coachbuilt. A real van sized coachbuilt with proper beds, no silly opening doors, good insulation and decent washrooms and kitchens......oh and a garage.

Will be checking these new models at the NEC.

bolero boy - 2013-10-08 5:06 PM

Guess its the Hymer Compact (equivalent to the Burstner 600 Compact) they have Ben around about a year now.

Had a look at one but didn't really like it. Far more conventional and a genuine possibility for us is the new Hymer Exsis-t narrow bodied coachbuilt. A real van sized coachbuilt with proper beds, no silly opening doors, good insulation and decent washrooms and kitchens......oh and a garage.

Will be checking these new models at the NEC.

That's it, I had never seen one before but now I have had a look at the photos it looks like a bit of a gimmick.

Likewise, I will be having a look at the show, I might be tempted, we will see.

H

Archived