Control panel fault -fuse?

Aviatorkev

We have returned from our first trip in new Chausson Flash 610, Transit base, to find the control panel will not switch on. (The control panel and fridge were on and working when we set off for return journey). The dealer phone help has been helpful, (about 5 calls so far) suggesting a fuse from leisure battery to distribution box (cbe ds300tr, panel- pc180tr). I have checked with (mmeter) 10 fuses in box, 2 fuses hanging below box (probably solar panel) and 2 five A with 2 fifty Amp fuses in white boxes. I cannot find any in line fuses under the passenger seat from the leisure battery! Both batteries are fully charged.

In desperation I have connected to ehu and managed to switch panel on and it works until I disconnect the ehu, then panel goes off, then I reconnect ehu and cannot switch panel on!! (14.2 volts showing across terminals of distribution box).

Can the panel be reset?

I will try ehu again today and it may switch on ? I will also start checking fuses in the 3 transit boxes, 2 of which were a bit elusive to find yesterday.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated - thank you.

The Dealer cannot fit us in for repair for about 2 weeks - appalling service?

Archived