Stand by your beds...........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Out&About Live Forums information center

Out And About Live welcomes our newest user, mass59k!

454998 posts in 35843 threads across 23 forums.

There are 19356 registered users.

Online registered users : Billggski, Duncan MMM, Den, pj650, Nobby, new2campervans, scud24, grahamw, terry1956, Caddies104, dep123, Steve928, webbocj, lewisturn

:D

Careful Dave you forgot the smiley it shows mood and intent. Seriously though how's the pooch getting on in Blighty has she made the change well, how did she find the travelling hope she is well and happy. Have you any idea what the Mablethorpe extravaganza is like I've booked a pitch for it is that an error. John. B-)

Guest pelmetman
teflon2 - 2015-05-24 6:57 PM

Careful Dave you forgot the smiley it shows mood and intent. Seriously though how's the pooch getting on in Blighty has she made the change well, how did she find the travelling hope she is well and happy. Have you any idea what the Mablethorpe extravaganza is like I've booked a pitch for it is that an error. John. B-)

The Pooch is ruling our lives, I thought we were mean't to train her 8-) ...............But never had a bitch before :-S ......

My fetch and retrieve is quite good for a bloke at the wrong end of his 50's :D .........

We were in Maplethorpe last week with my Fanny, who decided to stall just as we were leaving Lidel *-) .......got her going and she went off like a rocket 8-) .........I do believe I'm becoming a petrol head B-) .....

BTW the Extravaganza gets good reports in the press ;-) .......never been myself......might give it a go if I have a functional Fanny :D ...............

pelmetman - 2015-05-24 6:05 PM

Online registered users : Billggski, Duncan MMM, Den, pj650, Nobby, new2campervans, scud24, grahamw, terry1956, Caddies104, dep123, Steve928, webbocj, lewisturn

I've never noticed that spelling mistake before.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2015-05-24 7:36 PM

pelmetman - 2015-05-24 6:05 PM

I've never noticed that spelling mistake before.

;-)

Go on then Malc ;-) ............I give in :-S .............

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2015-05-24 7:47 PM

" center " should be " centre "

Must have an American working for 'em.

;-)

Dam Yanks sneak in everywhere :D ............Must confess I spend a lot of time with the spellchecker :$ .........not that it helps with the English language :-S ........I often get my there their they're in a twist *-) .......

Not mention my Too to :D ......

Archived