Primark bags great for shoplifting !!

Pampam

The paper primark bags are just fantastic for shoplifting : i caught two yesterday within ten minutes of each other using the same modus operandi of dropping items into open bag : one was caught out when she didnt realise there was a hole in said paper bag and a stolen nailpolish dropped onto floor id been nice to these two girls and all the time they were pinching she had ten pounds worth and was mouthy and quite horrible who was stealing with sister but ran off when security were coming leaving primark bag behind : other was a beginner and only stole a 99p eyeshadow brush quite clumsily but as i know what to look for i spotted the primark manouver and quickly confronted and made her pay ! Tears and recriminations (she was with two friends who swore she never did this kind of thing) but she did cos i saw her deliberately do it got another day of it today it really puts me in a moody its days like yesterday when i really miss having the van cos then i used to look forward to driving out into the country or coast and leaving the public behind ..... Rant over pp :)

Guest pelmetman
I'll bear that in mind when I next go shop lifting Pam ;-)..................although I can't recall having the need to shoplift in the past 56 years :-S...................But you never know :D.................

Archived