Motorhome fun

antony1969

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

It was there before 12 :-S....................been to the pictures, come back and its gone 8-).................

What's melB and Rich been up to? :D...........

Perchance twas down to me?

I made the observation that it was a testament to the goodwill of our moderators that they allowed another forum to be advertised on here.

So much for that idea - a freedom of speech to far methinks?

What a shame as MHF tends to complement rather than compete?

Guest pelmetman

Dunno why they should think Fun is competition? :-S...........................

You have to pay to be abused over there 8-)................

Perhaps it was the thought of the diabolical duo of Trannyman and Leadrunner, is is it Udderman, leaving that so upset the moderator?

Remember - advertising is only allowed when Warner's do it - well it is their pitch I suppose!!

Guest pelmetman

Aaaaaw do you really think they'd miss me Rich? :D...................I pretty sure my mate Frank would :D......

To put it frankly Dave - I think we would all miss the continual baiting and sniping if you left.

Something akin to the feeling of relief and lack of pain that you get as soon as a painful tooth has been sorted by a good dentist!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-07-29 6:38 PM

To put it frankly Dave - I think we would all miss the continual baiting and sniping if you left.

Have to agree with you there Rich ;-)..................as the viewing figures do appear to back that up :D............

No doubt our feud will continue, as it was Franks declared intention when he rejoined after being banned, to drive me and others of the forum......................I don't intend to go quietly >:-)............

antony1969 - 2014-07-29 7:03 PM

forum friends

Now there's a contradiction in terms if ever I saw one!

Bit like waving gleefully to other motorhome drivers who then go on to totally ignore and avoid each other on site!

Funny old world innit!

Guest pelmetman

I dunno Antony............I'm pretty sure I could count on quite a few glowing references from here ;-)..........................If it got rid of me..............But I'm like Groucho Marx :D...................

I like being where I'm not wanted :->.................

nowtelse2do - 2014-07-29 8:24 PM

I'll give you a reference antony >:-)

Helpful Dave

Hey cheers Dave for that offer .... Just need another and bingo am in .... Come and join us on fun Dave .... You'll probably be charged double the entry fee and your posts heavily restricted seen as your a red but could be fun on fun .... See what I did with that

Tracker - 2014-07-29 9:12 PM

I would give you a reference Antony - but first can I have all the lead from my roof back please!

Apart from that references cannot be from those of dubious character which rules out most on this forum!

Very funny Rick .... I'm not sure fun would take your reference seriously .... as the sender also has to submit a photo of themselves

antony1969 - 2014-07-29 9:24 PM

Tracker - 2014-07-29 9:12 PM

I would give you a reference Antony - but first can I have all the lead from my roof back please!

Apart from that references cannot be from those of dubious character which rules out most on this forum!

Very funny Rick .... I'm not sure fun would take your reference seriously .... as the sender also has to submit a photo of themselves

Not even if I wear my best Matalan shirt and even allow anyone unlucky enough to be plugless to borrow my plug for an hour so they can have a wash and brush up?

pelmetman - 2014-07-30 8:20 AM

Its still here 8-)........................what time do Warners clock on? :D.................

It can't be pulled !

It's just a joke is it not ?

No offence to Tony Jones but he plugs the benefits of Practical Motorhome forum all the time and doesn't get his pulled

I think the mods are racist to northern oiks that's what it is

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-07-30 8:53 AM

Its still here 8-)........................what time do Warners clock on? :D.................

It can't be pulled !

No offence to Tony Jones but he plugs the benefits of Practical Motorhome forum all the time and doesn't get his pulled

10:22 am and its still here ;-)........................It must of been what Mel said :D..................

pelmetman - 2014-07-30 10:23 AM

It can't be pulled !

10:22 am and its still here ;-)........................It must of been what Mel said :D..................

Woman .... Spoil bloody everything !

Seems someone has tipped off The Fun fuzz about my behaviour over here on Chatterbox

My application has been rejected and the my deposit of three pound has been returned .... Looked like fun on fun aswel .... I'll just have to keep posting thought provoking , deep , intelligent posts on here I suppose

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-07-30 12:18 PM

pelmetman - 2014-07-30 10:23 AM

It can't be pulled !

Woman .... Spoil bloody everything !

Your right Antony ;-)........................I think we've found the forum trouble maker >:-)............

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-07-30 12:33 PM

I'll just have to keep posting thought provoking , deep , intelligent posts on here I suppose

That's just wot I does ;-)..................but in a unintelligent way :D..................

Archived