Lord Sewel

antony1969

Looks like he's left the lords .... I ask why , simply for wearing an orange bra and leather jacket ... You wanna see the women round here if ya think that ain't too pretty ... I think he carried the look off pretty well

I thought we were an all inclusive society ? Frank / Fanny Maloney gets away with it ... Good luck to ya old fella I say

Guest pelmetman

Lord Sewer has given an insight into the unsavory peccadilloes of our Lords and masters *-) ........

Its no wonder a Westminster pedophile ring has been able to operate with impunity >:-( ...........

Dave, I think you can add a few more to the list besides pediaphiles, such as thieves, fraudsters, liars, alcoholics, druggies, freeloaders. I wonder if there is a good apple in the barrel 8-)

These are the people we put our trust into to govern our country >:-(

Dave

nowtelse2do - 2015-07-28 2:40 PM

Dave, I think you can add a few more to the list besides pediaphiles, such as thieves, fraudsters, liars, alcoholics, druggies, freeloaders. I wonder if there is a good apple in the barrel 8-)

Dave[/quote

Yes loads of good uns actually ... I could name two or three if you give me a couple of hours

Guest Peter James

I didn't think much to his dress sense either, but its no more ridiculous than the garb worn by other Lords and Judges, and I think its beside the point. From what I heard from the secret recording he was talking a lot of sense - Tony Blair fell in love with George Bush, Cherie obsessed with money, Osborne a slick politician, Boris Johnson wouldn't do so well outside London etc.

Its amazing how much serious misconduct Lords, Doctors etc can get away with, and yet any discovery of sexual impropriety and they are out.

Peter James - 2015-07-28 4:56 PM

Its amazing how much serious misconduct Lords, Doctors etc can get away with, and yet any discovery of sexual impropriety and they are out.

I think you'll find he's out because he was the chairman of the Lords Conduct Committee - and was

( allegedly ) taking drugs Not because of the sex.

:-|

Guest Peter James

Apart from sniffing a bit of coke, and paying working girls, what has Lord Sewell done?

I don't call working girls 'prostitutes' because that implies they are immoral.

Colonel Patrick Mercer MP OBE, who took bribes to try and get a Fijian Dictatorship with an appalling Human Rights record back into the Commonwealth, is my idea of a Prostitute.

Dave

Sounds like a reasonable cross section of society to me - if we include the ' good ' ones.

;-)

Guest Peter James
malc d - 2015-07-28 5:04 PM

Peter James - 2015-07-28 4:56 PM

I think you'll find he's out because he was the chairman of the Lords Conduct Committee - and was

( allegedly ) taking drugs Not because of the sex.

:-|

We should be looking at legalizing soft drugs as the least worst option.

Unfortunately that means some politicians doing a U turn and admitting they were wrong.

Come on , anyone who's got the boll.x to dress in an orange bra deserves some credit ... My missus bless her favours the off white look and it just don't do it for me ... If Lord Sewer had chose matching Y fronts then I really believe he would have got away with it

The guys metrosexual and good on him

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2015-07-28 5:08 PM

Dave

Sounds like a reasonable cross section of society to me - if we include the ' good ' ones.

;-)

Considering they're are the ones who make our laws, I think its beholden on them to lead by example :-| ............

I have no time for 2 faced hypocrites who clearly preach do as I say not as I do *-) ..........

Where's ruddy Guy Fawkes when you need him? >:-)................

starvin marvin - 2015-07-29 4:37 PM

There's no fool like an old fool, a younger guy might have confiscated the camera phones.

I always pay cash too or roofing favours ... Cheques dangerous ... He'll blame it all on sex addiction I suppose and then we'll be the bad guys for making an issue out of it

Guest pelmetman
Peter James - 2015-07-30 9:13 PM

At least its all consenting adults. We must be glad this Peer is not into little boys.

If he was...... it would be covered up until he snuffed it *-)..............

Archived