Logging on on a different bit of equipment

Pampam

Eyup am writing this on my new phone which is an I phone 6 s I must say I'm impressed with it and if I'd have had one of these before ( obviously I couldn't because they weren't around) I might not have bought an I pad : anyhow my phone network hasn't crossed over yet so I'll have to see how it works as a phone : wow the pampams are becoming techno in there old age lol : hubby got the smaller 6 cos he doesn't have a handbag!

Am on ipad again phone hasnt crossed over yet , had second thoughts today and thought "why did i buy it?" Cos i didnt really need another one just thought a better camera for when on hols , but perhaps bought on spur of moment anyhoow its done now , and have new phone although i reckon old one would have sufficed

by the way tracker ive always liked the bentley vans , i like the compact squarey shape pp:) ps he ought to have a bag cos ,hes more of a woman than me lol :) we joke about it he loves fragrances , air fresheners etc and knows what he does and doesnt like in soft furnishings etc the big wuss !

I see Apple are starting to catch up (lol)

Hubby is missing out, get him a pair of cargo's, then when he whips it out all the girls can comment on his big one. :D

p.s. maybe you'll end up swapping, as you won't appreciate people saying "You've got a big one." :D

Tracker - 2015-01-28 9:17 AM

It is wonderful to see that so many folks are supporting the unholy alliance of combined US and Chinese corporate greed by helping Apple survive whilst they negotiate such tough times trying to survive!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-31012410

Does make you wonder whats going on in the world.

You've just reminded me the only British manufacturer of mobiles (that I'm aware of) used to be just a couple of miles from me.

yes had just commented to hubby that "ill bet they only cost a few bob to mek" when on way to work on car radio it turns out apple had made biggest profit in history !

and in my book they deserve too cos it was a pleasure to go in there shop and always is their staff are so helpfull :)

unlike the unpleasant experience i had with EE in their shop when i went in to see why my phones hadnt been changed over ....... the total opposite to apple not impressed at all : anyhow getting used to holding a big one in my hand lol ?? cheers pp

Anyone care to swop some British Gas shares for shares in whichever company it is that is so effective at advertising and marketing Apple's mediocre products that millions of people are prepared to pay so much over the odds for them, although I thought I heard a comment on the news reels to the effect that they don't pay much in dividends, they just keep it to play with.

Maybe I should keep the Gas shares until the fracking comes on stream.

AGD

Archived