Lidl - discount voucher

Mel B

If you buy the Express newspaper there's a Lidl voucher in it which gives £5 off when you spend £30 or more. There's supposed to be one in every Express paper all this week so you could save a load of dosh if you went several times ... !!!! I think I'm gonna end up with a load of stuff stored in my garage as hubby is addicted to the place! :D

And me.They get some good stuff in there that you didn't know you needed. MMy wife buys her wine in there as Tesco is so much more expensive. I bought a 3Mtr inflatable dinghy there last year for £299 which comes with everything including pressure guage.

They do a lot of continental stuff as well particularly at Christmas.

Gets even better! Hubby went again today to get some beer for Christmas and they had some sewing machines on offer - reduced form £80 to £39!!!!!! Hubby got me one (mines existing one is very old and temperamental), and then went back later and bought 2 more ... vouchers in hand of course (pressies for Christmas). Even at £80 they were good value as they normally retal at about double that. It turns out that the manager had a 'glut' so was just trying to clear some (to make space for other stock coming in I think) - he's still got the rest on sale at £80! :-D

Archived