La Boheme folding caravan

Guest victor dias

Guest victor dias
Hello everyone, i have bought one used and old "la Boheme" folding caravan, however it is in good condition but has french plate and i must legalize it in Portugal. "la Boheme"doesn`t has sellers in Portugal and will need some papers from "la boheme". Does anyone know if "La Boheme" still exists? if yes can you send me adress ,phone numbers,or email from this company? Perhaps asking too much but i need it bad. greetings to everyone

• 4 weeks later...
Guest victor dias
hello George, Some people i know ,living in France cheked it for me and they say more or less the same, the latest models from "la boheme" are indeed from 1989. finaly i will legalize it without the papers they asked me , if i pay some stupid taxes and a technical certificate. thanks anyway

• 1 month later...
Guest Brett Langford
Victor, how much are these things worth nowdays? I would like to look for one myself in the UK but have no idea as to what amount to pay. Thanks

Guest victor dias
hello brett, I think its dificult to compare prices between portugal and the UK however folding caravans here cost around 6.500 € even if they are a bit old. In Portugal the offer of used folding caravans is very short because all of them were imported and people rarely sell this things. These caravans are all around 70s or 80s but its possible to find caravans in very good shape. i bought mine for 2.500€ , very cheap,because it is very well preserved and was in the garage during 17 years,i will just give it a tune up and road with it. i,ve been looking for some time in the internet, about these equipments and the prices for ex. in France or Germany are much lower than in here . if you want the see some offers ,in most cases with pictures ,try www.lacaravane.com its important to know French ,the bla bla is french. Sorry about some possible writing mistakes, i left school in the early 90s and just had two years of English classes. glad if i could help.

Guest victor dias
in the french site look for "Caravanes pliantes rigides" Try also in google "folding caravans" or same as above

Guest Brett Langford
Victor, Merci your english is much better than my french, I will look at the site you mentioned.

Archived