Go Camping Issue 3 (Spring 2011) - the only thing you need to camp with confidence.
Go Camping magazine May 2011
Our Price£4.99 (inc VAT)
This item is in stock!
Save money - buy a digital copy:
- UK: £0.00
- Europe & ROI: £1.00
- Rest of World: £1.50
From the publishers of Camping
Magazine, whether you are new to camping, or just want some more advice from what to buy to suit your budget, or where to camp around the UK this summer, Go Camping has it all.
Content highlights include:
- Scarborough – Britain’s first resort for family holidays
- Go wild! - Simon King’s tips for turning a camping trip into a wildlife safari
- Festivals – a guide to camping at the best music events this summer
- Life’s a beach - Britain’s best sites by the sea
- Brittany on a budget – a fortnight in France for less than £1500
- Tested – Vango’s revolutionary new AirBeam
- How much should I spend? – complete camping kits to suit every pocket
- Pack it like a pro – how to get the tent back in the bag first time, every time
- Essential camping accessories – what you REALLY need to take
- Also in the issue is your chance to win loads of camping gear worth over £2,000!
So whether you fancy rock-pooling with the kids at the seaside, enjoying a traditional family holiday on the Yorkshire coast or grabbing a restful weekend just down the road, Go Camping will give you all the information and inspiration you need.
Other items you may be interested in...