Go Camping Issue 2 (Spring 2010) - the only thing you need to camp with confidence.
Go Camping magazine Go Camping issue 2, 2010
Our Price£4.99 (inc VAT)
This item is in stock!
Save money - buy a digital copy:
- UK: £0.50
- Europe & ROI: £1.00
- Rest of World: £1.50
Packed full of all the information anyone new to camping, or just any family with a passion for the outdoors would need!
Find your perfect site, take a barbecue cookery masterclass, or just read up on all the great practical camping advice we have to offer plus check out our reviews of the best tents and accessories that you can buy.
Small objects of desire
- Cool camping accessories to make life under canvas that little bit more luxurious
Cool things to do with the kids
- From a Do-It-Yourself Springwatch expedition to spotting shooting stars, things to try while camping with the kids
Surf’s up in North Devon
- Maria Larmer and family head to North Devon in search of an action-packed holiday to keep her four children busy
How to pitch a tent in 12 simple steps
- Putting it up will be child’s play if you follow our step-by-step guide to pitching a tent for the first time
Which tent? and What’s it all going to cost?
- A guide to the different styles of tent and practical advice on selecting the right model
Try before you buy
- Still not convinced by this camping lark? Why not try a taster session where someone else does all the hard work?
- Stick to these guidelines and you’ll soon be swapping camping tales round the campfire like a pro
- Can a hybrid between a tent and a caravan offer the best of both worlds?
- A run-down of all the items you’re likely to need and a room-by-room guide to the best accessories from the major manufacturers.
- A handy guide to the camping kit you simply shouldn’t leave home without. Tick it all off as you chuck it in the car and don’t forget your toothbrush!
The best of the barbecues
- The Guyrope Gourmet offers some basic barbecue tips and selects five of the best grills for camping
Campfire cookery with the kids
- The Guyrope Gourment returns with some simple recipes the kids can help out with and a three-course menu guaranteed to bring a smile to their faces
70 family-friendly campsites
- We’ve selected some of the pettiest sites in Britain. Where will you head this summer?
Tent maintenance and repairs
- Practical advice on how to look after your tent so it provides years of happy holidays
And much more...
Full family camping kits from Vango and Gelert,
sleeping bags from Snugpak, and a year's free camping at The Orchard campsite in Suffolk.